home about me services portfolio shop tutorials contact

Friday, September 16, 2011

Wedding Weekend

Sorry this post is so late in the day.  I am having a "no love, just hate" relationship with my Internet.  ARGGG! 

This weekend I am off to Dana Point, California.  I will be putting on my Wedding Coordinator hat.  In a past life I worked at a Country Club as an event planner, and for a short time had my own planning company as well. 

I love weddings!  They are such a magical time in a person's life.  You get to see a couple be so in love with each other (even if only for a few hours).   

Jennifer and Cody will be getting married Sunday.  They and their guests have flown in from around the globe to have their dream "destination wedding".  What is exciting for me is that their wedding is at the same location my husband and I had our beautiful ring ceremony and reception.       


My Wedding


The memories will come flooding back for me of my own wedding!  I loved planning it!

My Wedding
 I hope Jennifer and Cody are nicer to one another when they cut the cake than my husband and I were. 

My Wedding

But in the end we were (and still are) madly in love with each other, that we wanted to spend eternity together.


My Wedding

I can't think of a better way to spend my weekend.  Have a great one, and take a little time to reflect on all the LOVE in your life.

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...