home about me services portfolio shop tutorials contact

Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Project

I am excited for the weekend to be here, how about you?  However; I am not excited to live in Arizona this weekend where the temperatures are suppose to be around 105-107 degrees!  Seriously!  Doesn't Mother Nature know it is the first day of Fall?  That means I am not suppose to be sweating while sitting completely still!  I bet you live some place beautiful with seasons, don't you?!?  Maybe one day I will join you.  What is better blistering heat or frigged snow? 

Regardless of my complaining I have work to do!  This beautiful table of a client of mine is getting a new look.  It has been in her family for 3 generations.  I LOVE furniture that has a story to tell! 

The top will get a new coat of stain  


The knobs will be replaced with something that makes more of a statement, and the beautiful band detailing will be given new life.


The bottom will be painted a soft linen white, and of course when we are done it will say, "Thank you for making me beautiful again".


I love my job! 

post signature

2 comments:

Shannon Fox said...

I am gel-ous!!!! That is gorgeous now, I can't imagine how amazing you are going to make it. Can't WAIT to see. Hope you FB when your done and I will be right over to get a good look =)

Brit Warner said...

I am excited to see how this turns out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...